A duly licensed physician medical practitioner as Maxicare may designate in an Affiliated Hospital to direct and supervise the provision of medical services to Members in that particular hospital with whom Member may also seek medical consultation, and from whom the Member may request for prescription, referrals to specialist, request for laboratory examination and hospitalization arrangement.
– Consistent with the diagnosis and customary medical treatment of the condition;
– In accordance with the standards of good medical practice; and,
– Performed in the least costly manner required by the medical condition
– Applied to Maxicare for membership in any of its offered healthcare program;
– Accepted by Maxicare after complying with all the requirement of the membership;
– Entitled to the benefits of membership as stated in the agreement; and,
– Has not forfeited status as Member by termination, lapsation, non – payment premium, voluntary abandonment, exhaustion of benefits or some other cause
The card issued by Maxicare to a Member containing the latter’s name and signature, ID reference number, and other matters relevant to Membership.