Why become a Maxicare Agent?
Gain control of your own time while earning high income
Perks of Being a Performing Maxicare Agent
- High Income awaits you as a reward for performing consistently
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Travel Incentives
Quality of a Maxicare Agent
Do you think you have what it takes to be a Maxicare’s Sales Partner? Assess yourself and check if you’ve got the qualities that we are looking for.
- Service Oriented
- Goal Oriented
- Good Convincing Power
- Willing to Learn
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Team Player
How to become a Maxicare Agent?
Basic Accreditation Requirements
- Age Requirement: 18 to 65 yrs. old
- Educational Attainment : Graduated (at least) from Secondary Level (High school)
- 2×2 picture in BLUE background
- Two government issued IDs with visible photo & signature
- Tax Identification Number
- Bank account details or accomplished ACA form
- BIR Form 2303
- Sworn Declaration
- Official Receipt
Pay the Accreditation fee.
Attend the two-day Accreditation Training
Pass the Accreditation Exam
Review and Sign the Service Agreement
Welcome to Maxicare!
Start living your best life