- What career opportunity I can get from becoming an agent of Maxicare? In Maxicare, you can be accredited as an Independent Agent or an Agency Unit.
- How easy is it to be accredited as an Independent Agent of Maxicare?
- To be accredited as a Maxicare Agent is very easy. Applicant just needs to fill-out Maxicare Agent Application form and submit requirements.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website.
- How easy is it to be accredited as an Agency Unit?
- An applicant for an agency unit must be composed of one (1) agency Unit Head and atleast 3 existing sub-agents.
- Applicants (Agency Unit Head and Sub Agents must submit accomplished application form and requirements.
- What are the requirements for accreditation?
- 2×2 PICTURE WD BLUE BACKGROUND
- TIN ID OR ITR (PROOF OF TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER)
- ORIGINAL AND RECENT CLEARANCE (ANY OF THE FF:) – POLICE, BARANGAY OR NBI
- PHOT0COPY OF 2 VALID IDS
- COMPLETELY FILLED OUT APP FORM
- Where do we go for accreditation?
You may proceed at Maxicare Tower, 203 Salcedo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City and look for JL Moralde.
6. What are some of the incentives I can get?
Aside from the commission that Agents and Agency Units get from every sales, other incentives that they can get:
- FREE HMO
- TRAVEL PACKAGE
- AWARDS AND CASH PRICES
7. Will I be attending a training program?
An initial training program for new agents will be required for newly accredited agents and agency units.
8. How will the commission be paid?
Commission is paid every 7 working days from date of payment. Commission is paid through Equicom debit cards.
9. Who is the contact person for accreditation?
You may contact Mr. JL Moralde at 9086900 local 1124.
10. Is there a fee to be an accredited agent?
A licensing fee of Php 250.00 will be collected for ID and Business Cards.