• Set up examination rooms, ensuring that all necessary equipment is ready.
• Produces ultrasonic recordings of internal organs, using ultrasound equipment, for use by physician in diagnosis of disease and study of malfunction of organs: Selects equipment for use in ultrasound setup according to specifications of examination
•Moves transducer, by hand, over specified area of body and observes sound wave display screen to
•Starts equipment which produces images of internal organs and records diagnostic data on magnetic tape, computer disk, strip printout, or film
• Must be a Registered Radiologic Technologist
• At least with experience handling medical technologies/equipments such as X-ray, CT-scan and Ultrasound machine
Assistant Manager, Deputy Data Protection & Compliance
• Ensure proper data breach and security incident management by the PIC or PIP, including the latter’s preparation and submission to the National Privacy Commission of reports and other documentation concerning security incidents or data breaches within the prescribed period
• Inform and cultivate awareness on privacy and data protection within the organization of the PIC or PIP, including all relevant laws, rules and regulations and issuances of the NPC.
• Advocate for the development, review and/or revision of policies, guidelines, projects and/or programs of the PIC or PIP relating to privacy and data protection, by adopting a privacy by design approach;
• Serve as the contact person of the PIC or PIP vis-à-vis data subjects, the NPC and other authorities in all matters concerning data privacy or security issues or concerns and the PIC or PIP
• Must be a graduate of BS Computer Science or other related course
• Knowledge and experience in data and compliance information/policies
• Has strong experience in management and leadership roles
• Manages tasks of Project Teams, defines roles and responsibilities and sets performance objectives and standards the ICT Application Support Team and Internal Business Partners in addressing cases regarding systems development support and application.
• Manages Maxicare IT Help Desk and engineers for internal and external uses.
• Participates in SLA reviews and monitors monthly performance through the agreed measurements or KPI.
•Evaluates business requirements and provides the business community with sound advice on best business systems and IT practice
• College Graduate of 4, 5 year-course, preferably: BS Computer Engineering, Science or IT Courses
• With strong experience in management,operations and leadership role.
•Has strong background in assesses system data and error logs, along with user reports