How to become a Maxicare Agent?
Basic Accreditation Requirements
Other important requirements are as follows:
Age Requirement : 18 to 65 yrs. old
Educational Attainment : Graduated (at least) from Secondary Level (High school)
1. Prepare the following requirements for submission to the Accreditation Team:
• 2 pcs of 2×2 picture in BLUE background
• 3 pcs. 1×1 picture in ANY background (for ATM application)
• 2 copies of two government issued IDs with visible signature
• Tax Identification Number
• Original and valid NBI, Police or Barangay Clearance (any of the 3); OR if an existing insurance agent, certification or IC issued ID is accepted
2. Attend the Product Training This will be scheduled by the Accreditation Team. Please call (+632) 908-6900 local 1164 for reservation of slots.
3. Pass the Accreditation Exam
4. Review and Sign the Service Agreement
5. Pay the Accreditation fee of P1000.00 and the ATM initial deposit of PHP100.00
Once you’ve paid the accreditation fee, you will be given your Agent Code and Kit.