PLEASE WAIT WHILE LOADING...
Maxicare Prima is a clinic – based HMO program for individuals which offers unlimited Outpatient Consultations, and availment of laboratory and diagnostic procedures within Maxicare’s network of Primary Care Centers (PCC). It comes in two (2) variants: the Prima Silver and Prima Gold.
- Unlimited outpatient consultations with Maxicare Primary Care Center Physicians
- Coverage for outpatient laboratory and diagnostic procedure requested by Maxicare Primary Care Center physicians
Example: Laboratories (CBC, Urinalysis, Lipid Studies, Glucose, etc.) X-Ray tests (Chest, Scoliotic, etc.)
Note: Consultations are limited to Maxicare Primary Care Centers (PCC), Laboratory and diagnostic procedures are available in BGC PCC only.
- Pre-existing conditions are covered
- Maxicare Sales Personnel
- Maxicare Tower (Head Office)
- Maxicare PCC W City Center BGC
- Purchase (one-time payment only)
- Receive Voucher (it can be for your personal use or give it as a gift)
- If you purchased it from Maxicare Tower, you may immediately register the voucher (which marks day 1 of membership) or you may opt to have your first outpatient availment in the Primary Care Center where frontliners can do the registration for you. (The first availment marks day 1 of your membership)
- The membership card will be delivered to your nominated address several days after your registration
- The PRIMA Silver and PRIMA Gold cards must be presented at all times, alongside one (1) valid government – issued ID (i.e. Driver’s License/Passport/Senior Citizen Card), upon availment of the services covered by the aforementioned membership plan card agreement
- No card, no availment policy applies
- Membership is valid up to one(1) year from the date of registration
- These cards are non-transferable once registered