Never has it been this easy to settle payments with Maxicare. At your convenience, we have tied-up with the country’s premiere payment facilities in order to create for you hassle-free transactions, expedient processing, and real-time updates of your organization’s account. We care about your time, our payment facilities have been created in order to provide for you the easiest and fastest way to transact with Maxicare. Effortless transactions that suit your demanding schedule. All this to provide for you the best service – when you want it, wherever your location may be.
PAYMENT DUE DATE:
Please refer to your statement of account or service agreement with Maxicare for your payment due date. If the due falls on a weekend or holiday, please settle on the working day before said date to ensure continuing healthcare coverage. Please allow three (3) working days for posting of payments made through Equicom Savings Bank, BDO and Bayad Center.
- We accept cash, checks or credit card payments in our Head Office located at the: Maxicare Tower, 203 Salcedo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City.
- Members may also proceed to the nearest Equicom Savings (EqB)or BDO branch for payment of Maxicare Bills. They simply need to fill up the Bills Payment Form with the required details below and present it to the teller:
- Company Name (Maxicare Healthcare Corp.)
- Subscriber’s Account No. (e.g. bill/reference number)
- Subscriber’s Name (Name of Payor – Member/Group/Corporate Account)
- Cash / Check Payment Amount
Note: Please allow three (3) working days for posting of payments made through EqB or BDO. The machine-validated payment slip shall serve as proof of payment. For added convenience, settlement of membership dues may also be made through VISA, MasterCard, JCB and/or American Express Credit Cards even without the physical presence of the credit card. Members simply have to fill up the attached card not present transaction form and send it to our Treasury Unit c/o Loida Socorro and the bills will automatically be charged to their credit card limit upon due date.
Official receipts will be mailed to Members within seven (7) working days from payment date.
- Maxicare has also partnered with CIS Bayad Center to accommodate Maxicare payments. Please see attached list of selected branches available to accept remittances from Members.
Note: Please allow three (3) working days for posting of payments made through the Bayad Center. All official receipts (ORs) will be mailed within seven (7) working days from payment date.
For any concern related to payments, please call 813-6112 or 751-5616.